Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here are some pictures of wiring .
took a bit so long because of self-made switch mount ..
thank you for watching everyone :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Looks Good! Just out of curiosity are you planning on installing more switches on that bracket or mount? I am ex-military and it bothers me not seeing things centered lol!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks Good! Just out of curiosity are you planning on installing more switches on that bracket or mount? I am ex-military and it bothers me not seeing things centered lol!
thanks ^^
yes, exactly .. I am planning to install about 5 more switches for future usage ..

like winch ,back-up light ,air-compressor and so on .:)

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
My lights have been up top for a couple of years not and I still have not finished them. Great job.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My lights have been up top for a couple of years not and I still have not finished them. Great job.
:) why don't you complete your installments for lights ?
thank you for your comments :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
That's a darn good idea for reusing that useless cubby hole. Whatcha make that switch mount out of?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's a darn good idea for reusing that useless cubby hole. Whatcha make that switch mount out of?
thanks a lot ^^
I made that mount out of resin and black film attached ..

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Very nice. I also agree a great use of a storage compartment that was good for nothing but holding whatever I wanted thown at me when I went over the next rock. I like the bank of switches idea......I may have to steal that....and take the credit when my wife says what a great idea......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts