Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now finally running a modded 6" lift after a long period of waiting! Here are some pics. Here's also a list of the following suspension parts

4" superlift
2" old man emu struts and springs up front under the superlift bracket.
JBA 6" rear coils
JBA front uca's
Fox shocks
Rustys adjustable rear uca's
Rustys adjustable trac bar

ImageUploadedByAG Free1382828216.866266.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1382828236.766384.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1382828252.833704.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1382828264.034380.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1382828301.350635.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
389 Posts
Insane! - ly awesome!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Wow nice ride! Is that the max flex/stuff with the forklift? What are the part numbers for your mods to the SL? Do you plan on wheeling it?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. And it's the full superlift. Without egr, or shocks and coils. I used fox shocks and 6" rear coils. And no, that's the max flex with rear swaybar still connected.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Thanks guys. And it's the full superlift. Without egr, or shocks and coils. I used fox shocks and 6" rear coils. And no, that's the max flex with rear swaybar still connected.

Rear sway bar should not limit that much - front sway will be a serious limiter due to it's size. Do you plan on wheeling it? Where are you located?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Thats some serious modding.... wish I had the nuts to install the 2" RC lift i bought 3 years ago. I'm too worried about sacaficing the quality of ride AND wearing out the suspension parts, prematurely. That looks great though

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in myrtle beach, sc. I won't be going to any offroad parks. This is mainly for beaches and trails around here. It's the flattest spot on the map lol. I'm also 2wd. But I am regeared to 4.56 and have a locker in the rear.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats some serious modding.... wish I had the nuts to install the 2" RC lift i bought 3 years ago. I'm too worried about sacaficing the quality of ride AND wearing out the suspension parts, prematurely. That looks great though
And the ride is now better than stock in my opinion. It feels firm on the road and stable at all speeds and turns.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I cant believe you just said that was 2wd. But if it works for you man that's what is important. REALLY NICELY DONE!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
That's exactly what I said the ride is much better less body roll in the turns. Hard to believe with 4" of lift. Mine would bottom out with 4 people over small dip in the road. There is more to a lift the just going up and spacing the springs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts