Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, got the ok from the wife to get my well deserved lift kit, I'm getting the 2006-2009 Jeep XK Commander 2” Poly Lift Spacer Kit from Procomp and some 265/70/17 Nitto tera grapplers, found a shop that will do everything, parts and labor for a $1000 flat, give me you imput if that sounds like a good deal. I actually use pictures from the site to make my point to my wife, thanks XK family. I'm putting the XK in the shop next Wednesday so I'll post pics asap:bowdown:

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
If that is lift, tires, installation and align front end all inclusive you got a good deal.

Lift 300, tires 500, alignment 60, install 140

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If that is lift, tires, installation and align front end all inclusive you got a good deal.

Lift 300, tires 500, alignment 60, install 140
Thanks for the quick reply, yeah I thought so too, just wanted some feedback, but everything is included in that $1000 price, thanks again.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
That sounds great! I am looking forward to seeing your XK Lifted.

Procomp is a great company and I am sure you will not be disappointed in your lift.

Plus I am dying to see the Nitos on your rig as I am wrestling with the idea of what tire to buy for my XK, did BFGs on my last one, and now torn between the BFG, Wranglers, and Nitos.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Sounds like a no-brainer too me. Great Job convincing the wife. I had to do mine before I told her. It's always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
That is a crazy good price!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
That is a crazy good price!
I know, my wife just pulled in from work, told her the price, and we just put the deposit down to order the parts, I should have pics up by the following Sunday.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Man, that is a really good price. Just the tires normally cost more than half of what you're paying. Looking forward to seeing the pics.........

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
No you have a reason to update allstatebear's garage :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts