Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been talking about doing this for quite some time now but I finally sold my S-10 so it allowed me to spend just a couple of bucks for my grab handles and tow hitch. I put it on Monday but we got 6" of snow here in Raleigh so the back is just incredibly dirty right now but you will get the idea. I ended up having the dealership put my rivNuts in because I stripped out the first one and didn't want to mess up any more. Well, enough talking, here is a dirty pic. I'll grab some more once I get her cleaned.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
RIght on looking good.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Good job, They will really help you get up to get things of the rack if you load the top.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I won't feel unstable now getting up to put stuff in the luggage carrier. Next thing I pick up I think is a bike carrier for the roof and I think these will help a lot with that too. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
The grab handles are very usefull and they also make a big difference in looks. Looks good...

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Looks good. I'm going to add the grab handles also in the future.

Kom je oorspronkelijk uit Nederland?

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Is the rear bumper strong enough to stand on... it always seems to flimsy to me to do that, I don't trust it!
I stand on mine and feel comfortable (having the grab handle helps), it is not a lot of space for your feet but I think you would be fine.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The bumper really doesn't have that much space to stand on but I don't feel like I'm going to slip off. I'm 230lbs and it holds me fine I think.

Kom je oorspronkelijk uit Nederland?
I knew I was going to get that question haha, I'm actually from Newfoundland Canada. I've been in North Carolina for the last 13 years. The old letters were "NFLD" but they've changed it in the last few years. NL is now the only sticker I can find (which actually stand for Newfoundland and Labrador).

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
I knew I was going to get that question haha, I'm actually from Newfoundland Canada. I've been in North Carolina for the last 13 years. The old letters were "NFLD" but they've changed it in the last few years. NL is now the only sticker I can find (which actually stand for Newfoundland and Labrador).
Haha, that's fnny. I'm originally from the Netherlands and drove around with the NL sticker for a couple of years on my 2003 GC. That's why I asked when I saw the picture.

spryan81, I see your NL sticker on the back... are you originally from Holland?
Cupra, do you have any relation to the Netherlands?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts