Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a number of delays I finaly got my 2006 XK ... just came home tonight, I've only gotten to see it in the daylight once, almost a month ago!

There was trouble getting a break cable it needed for the saftey there were none in stock in Canada we had to get one sent up from the US, they also replced the drivers side front strut under warentee and reflashed the computer

The Holiday scehdule kept getting in the way + the dealer is locate almost 2 hours from my house.

I sort of hesitate to post as I KNOW I'm supposed to put the pics up :) ... I'll get some up soon!

I got a great deal it has the Hemi and it's a black limited with pretty much every option except Nav .. it has about 24,000 miles on it and everything works great so far ... on the way home I had the cruise control set and I was getting a steady 21 to 22 MPG.

After reading all the posts here on the forum for the last month I got in and pretty much knew how to work EVERYTHING :) ... it's like I've always diven one.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
congrats on getting her home finally. enjoy and post pics.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Congrats! I am sure you will enjoy it....

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
It's like bringing home baby, isn't it?
We've nrought home 4 kids ... I can agree, yes it's similar :)

Here's a qiuck pic in the snow storm happening outside this morning .... the house in the back ground is our nieghbours ... all the Suzuki Sidekicks in the back are all ours though

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Try that now? ... that was the first time I tried to use the 'Forum Picture Upload' ... I normaly just FTP the pics to one of my web sites and post an active link ... so I edited it and did it the old fasioned way :)

The resolution is a little high .. it's nice the Forum auto sizes ... not bad pic for my camera phone! :)

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Try that now? ... that was the first time I tried to use the 'Forum Picture Upload' ... I normaly just FTP the pics to one of my web sites and post an active link ... so I edited it and did it the old fasioned way :)

The resolution is a little high .. it's nice the Forum auto sizes ... not bad pic for my camera phone! :)

Works Now!!! Good Looking pic!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Nice looking snow, looking forward to seeing your Commander! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts