Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Today finally arrived my OEM black rims, i really love it on my black 2007 jeep.

Are the original rims but shiny black they look like something better.

The company who paint it for me lost my central cap that btw were very dirty and ruin, i was wondering if i can find online the central cap for my rims on black...can someone help me?
thanks a lot

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
That looks good ! You might find the center caps on ebay.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
556 Posts
If I were you, I'd go to the dealer and tell them you need caps for the "Hulk" wheel. I had the same wheels on mine with the aluminum cap. I bought a set of crome jeep wheels, six spoke, with crome caps that was missing one cap. I tried to fit the aluminum cap in place and It was too big. The crome are slightly smaller, althought hey looked identical. They weren't very expensive.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i ll visit my dealer during the next week, i hope to find it out.
im scared to buy it on ebay for this reason...sure i gonna buy the one ll not fit:D

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did u have the part number just in case?

·
Registered
556 Posts
I do not. The hub I bought was for the chrome wheel, not the "hulk", which is what you have.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah ok, but i made my hulk black so i need black cap.. Jeep is doing oem black rims???
Maybe i could also made chrome center on black rims.... No??

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
yep i guess this one are the one fitting on the hulk, but i paint my hulk black so i was looking for something black or chrome cause gray is not matching with black,....if i buy this one and i spray it for you it gonna resist??

i found this and it s a really good deal: http://www.ebay.com/itm/JEEP-CHEROKEE-WHEELS-CENTER-CAPS-CHROME-CAPS-5-stars-caps-/221226686002?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3382235632&vxp=mtr

for gonna fit?
thanks
Those won't fit.:icon_frown:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats bad!!! Was a really good deal.. So i guess that i still didn't get the difference between all i ll not buy it on eBay but i ll go to try personally to the dealer so i can try directly the part there.
Than if the difference between the italian price and the usa one is really huge i ll copy the part number and i ll buy it in usa.
Imagine that one plastic rivet ( the 9 black stuff to hold up the side bumper) in Italy cost 5 euro (6.5 dollar) each!!!! I bought it in usa i pay one box of 10 5$ plus shipping.... :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts