Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well kind of....went to my sister in laws tonight for her daughters welcome home party and she lives in the freaking bonnies and you have to take this little dirt road to get to her house, so my wife said "hey look now you can't say the jeep hasn't seen dirty." :rolleyes: and i said "your right take a pic as i drive away, cause who know's how long it will be before it see's dirt again." so she took a couple of pics of it with the cell phone camera. sorry they look so blurry.

and a little friend that i spotted on the way out of the desert, that was reminding me i was in his backyard. a sidewinder snake. was about 4ft long. again sorry the pic is so blurry but i didn't want to get to close to take this pic. not the biggest fan of snakes.

·
Administrator
15,318 Posts
It looks like you got closer to that sidewinder than I would have. Aren't they poisonous ?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It looks like you got closer to that sidewinder than I would have. Aren't they poisonous ?
ya they are poisonous. i was standing on the nerf bars on the commander to take that pic. i knew those nerf bars would come in handy for something. :eyemouth:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
holy crap. hell of a snake bro.

cool shots too. looks like you're movin along at a decent clip.
i had my wife take that pic. at first i was just going to do a posing pic, but then she started being a smart a$$ and i was joking i was going to leave her in the desert and she took the pic as i was driving by her.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Well, I was wondering who had to go out there with the snake, you or your wife. I see you did the right thing, let her take the pic of you driving!!:eyemouth:

·
Registered
175 Posts
i think if myself or my wife saw a snake like that there would be no pics. it would be a fish story. i see a snake, sorry but i'm goin the other way. not alot of thing's bother me, however that's one thing that does. not that i scream like a (female dog) however i will 180 and walk my (donkey) the other way.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think if myself or my wife saw a snake like that there would be no pics. i see a snake, sorry but i'm goin the other way. not alot of thing's bother me, however that's one thing that does. not that i scream like a (female dog) however i will 180 and walk my (donkey) the other way.

trust me i thought about it, but in the 29yrs of living here if actually never seen a snake, so i actually thought it was kind of cool. (in a creepy kind of way) i was just waiting for it to jump up at me like snake on a plane or some $#!+ like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts