Looks great.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Look'n good.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Looks great. I didn't think I liked the red, but it looks good there!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Nice setup. Looks good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Zerodown your rig looks good, question how are those BFG KM2's on the road. My wife has an 05 Unlimited that we are going to lift with new tires. I've owned the BFG All Terrain KO's for several years (great tire) on my Ram but my wife intends to get out in the field with her Dad and we want a rig for playtime. Needless to say these wheels will do double duty. Loud is not a problem, can't hear anything with the top off anyway. Thanks and sweet rig.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Love it - I've got a red '06 that I just bought the RR lift and 1.5" spidertrax spacers for - was looking at putting 265/70-17s on and was wondering why you went with the 255/75s instead?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mamouna said:
Zerodown your rig looks good, question how are those BFG KM2's on the road. My wife has an 05 Unlimited that we are going to lift with new tires. I've owned the BFG All Terrain KO's for several years (great tire) on my Ram but my wife intends to get out in the field with her Dad and we want a rig for playtime. Needless to say these wheels will do double duty. Loud is not a problem, can't hear anything with the top off anyway. Thanks and sweet rig.

Hey, the KM2's are surprisingly quiet. I'm really happy with them. I really like the new tread pattern. BFG makes a good tire. Good luck with your build! ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wkfore said:
Hey man. how about some pics of the JK.. you got an awesome fleet there!!
Heres one I just snapped of the JK.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the kind words everybody. Glad to find another forum with a bunch of cool people on it. :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sciron4x4 said:
Matching colors... so sweet. :)

((My Commander, and the wife's Patriot... matching black))

Hahaha Awesome! I like the way you think!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Nice JK. That thing has some ground clearance.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
nice pics zerodown, like the color on both.......

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks

zerodown said:
Hey, the KM2's are surprisingly quiet. I'm really happy with them. I really like the new tread pattern. BFG makes a good tire. Good luck with your build! ;)
Hey thanks for the info, your JK looks sweet. Funny we bought the Unlimited for my wife but recently she's had her eye on the short wheelbase JK. I'm not ever showing her the pic of your JK.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts