Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally pulled the trigger on my wheels and tires. I've had the Superlift for a while now, but haven't been able to figure out which wheels I wanted. That, and I'm waiting for my tires to wear out. Well, the tires are about done so there's no excuse for waiting any longer. 4wheelparts is having a good sale right now, so I saved money on both my wheels and tires. Hopefully, I'll have her lifted in the next few weeks. Can't wait! I went with the XD Hoss's in Machined finish. I went with Black and Machined, as I have a lot of chrome accents with the Overland package so it just seemed to fit better. I also went with Mickey Thompson ATZ Traditional 285-70-17's. I hope it looks good.:)

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Now that's one good looking Commander!

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Your commander looks SWEEET! If you ever take a high res pic say somewhere in the countryside. I would love to use it as my background (hint hint). someday mine will look lik that. Untill then I will just look at yours. So Awesome!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Very Nice...drooling as I type...

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Any pics of the new wheels yet?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not yet 07, I'll try and get some tomorrow and get them posted, so check back tomorrow afternoon. I'm curious to see what everyone thinks, so I'm anxious to get some posted.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, here are some with the new wheels on it. These are Moto Metal 0950's in a 17x8. This solved the problem and I now have very minimal rubbing. Let me know what you think of the new wheels. I still think I like the first ones better.

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's a couple more with the new wheels. Not sure why, but some pic's wont upload, even though they're basically the same photo?????

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here's a couple of comparison shots. The JK was running 325/60/18's, not sure on the lift. The XK looked stock. Sorry I couldn't get head to head shots, but this is all the parking lot Gods aloud. Well, sorry, for some reason the JK shot wouldn't upoad.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I think it looks great. Of course I would say that as I have the exact same rims. What offset did you get? I have 0 offset.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
4.53 or -12mm. Thanks, I wasn't bashing the Moto's by any means, like I said, they were my original first pic. It's just with the black/chrome on my vehicle already, I thought the others looked a little better, or maybe not better, just different. I have to say, I'm getting pretty use to these though, and my wife definitely likes these better.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, here are some pic's of the car I sold to get my Commander. I love the G35, but we were having a baby and we needed more of a family car so the Jeep it was.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts