Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious. I took my JC in for the first 3000 mile service and a flash of the computer, for the AC (which is under warranty), and re-alignment of the rear door(which is under warranty). I wanted to keep my service book updated. But nothing on the 1st service should such a high price. So I was wondering, there isn't much on a 1st service check up, so what the heck was I charged so much. I'm curious what that would cost in the states. :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
473 Posts
my first one was free as per our sales agreement but my second one was about $25. it was oil change and chassis lube.

·
Registered
192 Posts
bravo2376 said:
Just curious. I took my JC in for the first 3000 mile service and a flash of the computer, for the AC (which is under warranty), and re-alignment of the rear door(which is under warranty). I wanted to keep my service book updated. But nothing on the 1st service should such a high price. So I was wondering, there isn't much on a 1st service check up, so what the heck was I charged so much. I'm curious what that would cost in the states. :confused: :confused: :confused:
What were you charged? For what? Didn't you get an invoice?

·
Registered
476 Posts
What did you get charged for? I have the convenience plan so oil changes are included (at least to 356K miles). The only service I have paid for is having the tires rotated twice. Did you not question the cost?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, it's all in German, and I don't read it to well:confused: They charged me 135 Euro + 16% Tax. Around $160-170. :eek: I have to go back and talk with the service mgr anyways, so I'll get a clearer picture.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Bryan
If you miss your ex frequently, consider better optics for your rifle

Maybe you need better optics - LOL

Good Luck - that sure is a costly oil change

1 - 7 of 7 Posts