Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right, something has come up and i am forced to let a few things go as i will be in Texas for quite a while. I will still be able to frequently post on my macbook, but not nearly as much. I have a 3'' stainless gibson exhaust with 3K miles, and a set of 24'' dvinci volores with pirelli tires 3K miles on them also. Let me know, i can post pics upon interest

·
Registered
106 Posts
ShinyBlackHEMI said:
That's right, something has come up and i am forced to let a few things go as i will be in Texas for quite a while. I will still be able to frequently post on my macbook, but not nearly as much. I have a 3'' stainless gibson exhaust with 3K miles, and a set of 24'' dvinci volores with pirelli tires 3K miles on them also. Let me know, i can post pics upon interest
Gonna be buying that tv ehh? ;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My father is ill at the moment, and it is in my bestest interest to sell a few things, in order to help my mother and my younger brother take care of their needs.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That plasma will have to wait, for health is far more important that materialist items

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Sorry to hear about your father and hope things turn out well. You are a good man for doing this.

·
Registered
106 Posts
CrzCajun said:
Sorry to hear about your father and hope things turn out well. You are a good man for doing this.
I agree, good luck. I hope he gets well.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heavy- i will accept the offer of 200+ whatever it may cost to ship? Also, Ranger- I am in Texarkana, TX

·
Registered
193 Posts
I hope that one day I have a son or daughter that is as selfless as you are. Best wishes for your father and for you. I believe that what goes around, comes around (not in a fruity Karma kind of way) and you'll have something even more awesome than the things you have now.

Good luck!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Heavy- It's Sold, Sorry! Thanks though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.