Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a good deal on EBAY and picked up the MOPAR "DUB edition" chrome grille:

Also got a set of these:

The handles are stainless steel compared to most of the ones you find that are just chrome looking plastic, so hopefully they will hold up. Both mods should be here this week, I'll post before and after pictures!!

-Tim

·
Registered
131 Posts
Bought the same handels you did, didnt have much luck with the 3m tape on them but maybe i didnt wait long enough before getting a carwash lol. There great though now that i used car epoxy

·
Registered
31 Posts
your the one that won that auction huh?I wanted that grill!!!!!
won you install please take pics!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, bid with a few seconds left, works almost every time! I will definately take pics when it gets here!

-Tim

·
Registered
396 Posts
That looks like it will be one sweet grille. Pretty tasteful too, I must say. Some of the grilles out there are too over the top, IMHO, but that one looks nice. Looking forward to some good pics. Maybe some closeup shots too, if you can.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
SYCOHEMI said:
That looks like it will be one sweet grille. Pretty tasteful too, I must say. Some of the grilles out there are too over the top, IMHO, but that one looks nice. Looking forward to some good pics. Maybe some closeup shots too, if you can.
That is similar to what the Overland grille looks like, although the Overland grill is platinum instead of chrome and the mesh might not be quite as dense.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts