Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finnaly got pics of my JC. No mods yet, but on the way. This is as far off road as I got it so far:p

·
Registered
541 Posts
Wow, that is some background. Where is that? Your Jeep looks just like mine when I got it from the dealership. I added a few mods and here is how it looks now. I guess it will help you decide which mods to add if any. Rear chrome handle and assist handles can't be seen on this shot.

Enjoy your new Jeep.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dabitz said:
Wow, that is some background. Where is that? Your Jeep looks just like mine when I got it from the dealership. I added a few mods and here is how it looks now. I guess it will help you decide which mods to add if any. Rear chrome handle and assist handles can't be seen on this shot.
Enjoy your new Jeep.
It's in the Alps in Austria. And I was gonna ask to see how your mods looked, because somewhere I saw that you had a silver on too. It looks nice. I got my handles comming any day in the mail, and an antenna just like yours. Now that I think about it, it probably was you posts where I was getting these ideas.
I think the next thing to order is the gass cover and maybe one more piece of chrome on the back.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I knew that wasn't anywhere near Jersey. LOL That is some nice building as well.

I still have to do the door handles. Silver color just begs for chrome. I wish I could do the fender moldings but those are expensive and don't come painted. Wish I could get the clear corners as well, but those are not available in the US.

·
Registered
21 Posts
bravo2376 said:
You live in a cop car?:p
The CMDR might have a bit more room to sleep in.:D
yep... after paying for gas for this thing, I had to sell the house and move into a cop car. hahaha

Looking at home as in Looking like it's at home. in the city or in the woods. wow. that didn't come out right did it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts