Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey you all. First time forum user. I want to "Love" my commander but can not get it working to my liking. I bought a 2006 4.7 Sport with 21,000 miles. My biggest complaint was been the front end suspension. I keep hearing thumping sounds when turning at low speeds or going over bumps. I have taking it to dealer and they replaced the rack and pinion. The problem started again and they tighten somthing else(forgotthe name of that part). I still hear it when I go over bumps. Any suggestions on what it could be.

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
Hey you all. First time forum user. I want to "Love" my commander but can not get it working to my liking. I bought a 2006 4.7 Sport with 21,000 miles. My biggest complaint was been the front end suspension. I keep hearing thumping sounds when turning at low speeds or going over bumps. I have taking it to dealer and they replaced the rack and pinion. The problem started again and they tighten somthing else(forgotthe name of that part). I still hear it when I go over bumps. Any suggestions on what it could be.
Might be the bushings.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts