Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some quick pics from My camping trip to Ocala Nat forest. Went out with some friends and their jeeps. Here are some pics. There were a few puddles to splash through too!!!!

The puddles. YEAH!

First time taking the commander out and it was amazing. It's heavy, but has the right 4x4 system to get you out of most anything. Can't wait to go back.
-Seth

·
Registered
288 Posts
How far is Orlando from Ocala?? I'm in the savannah Ga area and have been to ocala a couple times for business. From the looks of your pictures, I might have to look into going there for a weekend. Nice pictures.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
The National Forest is east of Ocala. Past two times I have been down there I never did get the chance to go there for some off-roading. I did my off-roading around Hawthorne. Don't know when I 'll be down to get the chance. Nice pics.

·
Registered
282 Posts
ocala is about 2 hours from orlando. about three hours from savannah. theres some nice camping there.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the complements and yeah its about two hrs from orlando. The Nat forest is next to ocala, but when you get there it all kinda blends together. It hasn't really rained in a while and it was that wet, so I cant wait for teh summer rains to come.

I would be more than happy to meet a few of you guys and we can camp or trail ride or what ever. As long as there is some beer! lol

·
Registered
288 Posts
Sounds good to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts