Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going to Flagpole Knob Va May 20-23. Romeo is going and a few others. Cajun, you going?

Let me know if you are interested in joining us.

Well since you said make an offer, I did. But your mod deleted. I will never know if I was close.

So no bidding in the open. ........

How about a PM in the future before you arbitrarily delete a post?

Well since Chuck said make an offer, I did. But your mod deleted.

So no bidding in the open. ........

No "Thread Crapping" - DO NOT post a reply if you have no intention of making an offer - this section of the board is NOT a discussion forum. PM all comments, questions, and opinions not directly related to the sale
My posts were both directly related to the thread.

So is this considered Thread Crapping since I am furthering this discussion on his thread? The one where he said make an offer, and I did but you deleted it. So now I will not have the chance to bid on said property?

Quit pissing with me you asshole!

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
this open to anyone on the forum? I have yet to take my XK out and really try it off road. I'm about 2 hours north so I thought about coming down for a night if this is an open invite....Smitty, I'll bring some beer to help with that hangover :SM127:

hopefully before then my 2" lift will be on to try it out.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
great! I may only come down for the day as I'm working a job and an internship but can't wait to take the commander out for a day.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Wish this was on Mem Day weekend, already made plans for the 20-23rd. Still going to try & get out for something Mem Day weekend.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Well, bad news as far as the trip goes. My daughter's first dance recital has been rescheduled for Saturday with dress rehearsal Friday night. So I will miss out. Still seeing if I can make it up Sat evening and just camp out sat night. Im only an hour and half away. Time frame is going to be too tight though.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts