Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can some of you with the mopar slush floor mats or other ones please place some pics of the front and rear installed. I want to buy some but I donot know which ones. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
I can try and get you some pics over the weekend but will be pretty busy... opening weekend of deer hunting and putting on my Borla Exhaust. I bought my Mopar mats off Ebay from this seller allyourmissingpieces just do a search and advanced to search by seller. He is selling these for $69 plus $14 for shipping and it includes all mats... front rear and third row... 5 pieces total.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have WeatherTech - I will take pics and post this weekend - I also have the rear cargo mat. I must say I love the floor liners and the rear cargo liner - the liner is constructed to be flexiable and yet will hold items in place. :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
I got the rear cargo area covered with one of these canvas back liners. It velcro's in and pops out pretty easy but stays put. If it get's dirty you just wash it off or wipe it off with a wet towel. It is water repellent but not sure if it is water proof. The backs of the three seats are individual liners and not one big piece to cover everything so you can still put your seats up or down. The third row seats will have a zipper on the canvas so you can put one of them up or the other if you wish. Pretty cool liner and probably great if you just want to carry dogs or something like that in the back but there is no border lip like the tray type liners to keep in liquids if that's what your after.

http://www.autotrucktoys.com/jeep_commander/Canvasback-Jeep-Commander-Cargo-Liners-06-Up-P13149C3302.aspx

·
Registered
476 Posts

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Weathertechs are nice, but also check out the Catch-All Extremes. They are basically the same thing as the Weathertechs, but with a smoother surface. Like the Weathertechs, they contain water/dirt/mud or whatever. Plus, I believe they are a bit less expensive as well.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Re: Floor Mat pics - Weather Tech

donutz said:
HemiCommander said:
Here are the pictures of the Weather Tech Liners in my Commander - hope this helps :D

where did you get the liners from?
Here is the link to the WeatherTech site.

http://www.weathertech.com/store/vehsearch.asp?make_id=27&year_no=2006&veh_id=1214&item_group_id=52&veh_opt_choice_id=0

From what I read on this site folks think they are a little pricy - but I am a firm believer - you get what you pay for - and these are the best! The cost for the first row, second row and rear cargo will run about $250.00. The liners fit snugly in place and will keep the carpet very clean!

Also - I am very impressed with the rear cargo mat - the roughness is such that nothing will slide around - I just returned from a road trip where I had a 48 qt cooler and my overnight travel bag sitting on the mat - both remained in place throughout the trip with no sliding around! :)

·
Registered
142 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
jeep cmder said:
Re the website above, the picture looks like the Commander has a rear "pull-out" cover for the cargo area to cover items from sight. In the picture, it's in the stowed or rolled in position. I don't remember see that as an option when I bought my rig. Anyone know if it is an after market item and if so, where I can buy one.
That photo is of a Grand Cherokee interior. There was no cargo cover option on the Commander due to the third row of seats.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Actually, the build sheet on my Overland says there will be one, but frankly I have had them since 1989, first on a Cherokee and next on a Grand and took them out. The tinted windows generally keep things out of sight and the rod going across is a PIA. I wouldnt care one way or another if I had one. john

1 - 12 of 12 Posts