Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for rubberized floor mats, maybe even one piece to cover the entire front and one for the back to capture rain, snow dirt etc. I have a 06 commander. It did not come with anything. I am looking for recommendations.

Thanks.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Husky floor liners!! I have used them in every vehicle i have owned.. They work great. Easy to clean also. Pull em out, a quick shake, a wash with the hose, and quick squirt of armorall and they look just like brand new. the liner for the back covers all of the carpet including the center hump.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Husky floor liners!! I have used them in every vehicle i have owned.. They work great. Easy to clean also. Pull em out, a quick shake, a wash with the hose, and quick squirt of armorall and they look just like brand new. the liner for the back covers all of the carpet including the center hump.
...X2 on this one.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Im going with the Catch all floor mats by Nifty. They make a carpeted version or a version simular to Husky called "extremes". THe Commander is my wifes everyday driver, so Im getting the carpeted ones that you can hose off after offroading( they say they are just as durable as the non carpeted ones). That way she and the kids dont have to worry about slipping on wet mats. I found a pair on ebay for a couple hundred bucks for the front, back and very back:)

·
Registered
241 Posts
I just ordered the Nifty Catch-Alls in black for my Commander. I was originally wanting something like that with carpet on it, but no one seems to make one of that style in black, only in grey and tan. Is black that rare?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts