Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought this was interesting:

I found these floor mats. Someone had taken a mat and attached a piece of the steel plate to it . The base was attached with 5 small screws.

I have worn holes in several mats before, I may try this.

pictures no longer available....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Meh, I love the Weathertech's we got, and they don't feel like they're going to wear through anytime soon.

Your solution is cheaper, though.

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have weather/slush mats from cabella's that are sturdy. But I still manage to wear thru them.

I thought if you have the custom or metal pedals, this would look nice with them.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I may be wrong, but is that a Ford Focus floormat?

Anyways, I picked up some Michelin slop mats from Big Lots a few weeks ago for a total of $25 (for the pair). While they're not "custom fit" like some others that you'll spend big dollars on, they fit well enough to get the job done. Pretty dag on thick, too. They'll hold a lot of mud/slop.

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may be wrong, but is that a Ford Focus floormat?

Anyways, I picked up some Michelin slop mats from Big Lots a few weeks ago for a total of $25 (for the pair). While they're not "custom fit" like some others that you'll spend big dollars on, they fit well enough to get the job done. Pretty dag on thick, too. They'll hold a lot of mud/slop.
I have no idea where they came from, but I thought the added steel gave it a unique look.

Hey everyone.................Merry Christmas!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts