Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have the Nifty Xtremes? Just ordered a front set and the cargo liner for 135 shipped. Cheapest I have been able to find them.

They did not have the 08 model year listed so I ordered 07's... is there any difference?

I would appreciate some photos if anyone is using these, or the weathertech and huskys. The Mopar slush mats don't seem to cover all of the carpet area at all (the sides and it is split by the dead pedal area).

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I've got the weathertech liner for all three rows. I got them in about two weeks ago and them things fit perfect. I was very surprised how perfect they fit. I also plan on getting the liner to cover the cargo area also. I plan on taking pics today.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
CrzCajun said:
I've got the weathertech liner for all three rows. I got them in about two weeks ago and them things fit perfect. I was very surprised how perfect they fit. I also plan on getting the liner to cover the cargo area also. I plan on taking pics today.
would like to see them. how thick are they? thanks.

anyone using a hatchbag?

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Okay, here they are. They are not very thick, but they are sturdy and not flimsy. Please excuse the dirt. Did not take any pics of the third row because third row is always down. They are not cheap, but I think that they are a good investment. I paid $209 for all three rows.

Front Passenger Side

The 2nd row is one peace which covers the hump.

Driver's Side

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those look good. i like the coverage on the second row. on your vehicle (dont know what year you have) is there a large hole right where the drivers seat bolts in nearest the door? i noticed mine had filled with water (from melting snow off the feet) and had to soak it up. looks like these mats will cover that as well as all the way to the edge of the carpet.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I think the hole that you're talking is in the 3rd pic right? I have an 06 (listed in signature).

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it would be right under the weatertech logo in #3, yes. right in front of where the seat bolts up.

sorry - did not see it. i don't have signatures showing.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Just went check and there's no hole there. What is the purpose of the hole anyway?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not a hole - more of a deep indentation. about 1.5" x 1" right in front of the nearest mounting bolt to the front of the front seat.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Ok, yes it is covered.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
good - will compare the nifty's to these when i get them and see if they cover as well as yours do. if not, will get the weathertechs.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
08XKLimited said:
just canceled the nifty's and went with weathertech for the front, second and cargo areas.
Let me know how the cargo area is. I have the mopar one, but it doesn't cover the entire back.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i talked to the guys at ultimatetrucks and they said that they had a 4:1 return ratio on everything else vs. weathertech so i canceled the order for the nifty's...

i will when it gets in. the only thing that i can see over the nifty is that it does not appear to have a lip at the rear whereas the nifty did.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
weathertechs just arrived at the door. once it/they warms up a bit i will install and let you know how the cargo liner looks/fits.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
I have the 3 piece nifty's and they work well.....but the 3rd piece goes in front of the 3dr row seat....which is almost....ok it is useless cause i never use the 3rd row. There is nothing for the cargo area in the set I have. but the front and 2nd row work well.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i had the nifty xtremes on order but switched to the weathertechs after talking to the guys at ultimatetrucks. the weather is going to be cold again so i don't know if i will get them in. i can do the cargo liner for sure though.

they seem to be just thick enough and very pliable.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
08XKLimited - It took me about 2 minutes to put in all three rows. Don't let the cold hold you down.:D

Cico7 - I don't use my 3rd row at the moment neither, but I got it so I don't have to worry about getting it later or it is there if I need to use the third row at the last moment.

·
Registered
686 Posts
CrzCajun said:
08XKLimited - It took me about 2 minutes to put in all three rows. Don't let the cold hold you down.:D
If the Weathertechs shipped rolled up like the Husky liners I bought for my WJ - they'll need to sit in the sun to 'relax' before installing.

Ordered first and second rows yesterday (from Ultimate Truck & Auto, as well - best price and free shipping). Looking forward to getting them in soon.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts