Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Orlando (central florida ) and am looking to find some florida members who might want to set up a small weekend trail day. Don't know of too many trails in orlando do to every square foot has a hotel on it. lol I do know a small area that we can sling some mud, but always looking for new trails!
-Seth

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Seth, have you ever worked at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center in Myrtle Beach, SC ?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ Nope, over seas yes, outside of florida no.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
There is/was a nurse named Seth at GSRMC. I figured there couldn't be more than one as Seth is an unusual name. Guess I was wrong !

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
im in orlando but dont have 4wd in the xk. PM me and i can link you to some locals. Dont know if its allowed for me to post the local jeep site.

Curtis

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
im in orlando but dont have 4wd in the xk. PM me and i can link you to some locals. Dont know if its allowed for me to post the local jeep site.

Curtis
I dont see why you wouldnt be able to post a local jeep site.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
You might want to try Ocala National Forest. They have alot of trails for the public. I have done some wheeling east of Gainesville but it is now off limits due to logging operations in the area.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Just wondering if there is any trails around south of Orlando, anyone know?

·
2,248 Posts
Is a swap trail kinda like a swamp trail..........jk

·
Registered
542 Posts
Lol, so i'll take that as a no.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wish I would have looked you up when I was in Orlando a few months ago.. Bought the XK and drove it from Ohio to Orlando to visit family in Orange City within a week of buying it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a couple of friends that own some land just outside of Jacksonville and they have a mud day 2-3 times a year. Country boys for sure. They usually cook 30 gallons of low-country boil. Lots of beer and lots of fun. Next day should be first weekend in December, maybe sooner. I know for sure December 5&6.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts