Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any florida people want to hang out and go mudding / trailing?

I know a few short trails with mud around Orlando, but would love to go to anyones else mud hole.

Maybe mid sept.
-Seth

·
Registered
542 Posts
Sounds like fun, but I won't be able to go up that way for a while. Maybe we can do this in November?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm game. Seeing all the other events going on up north really gives me teh itch to get out and get dirty!

·
Registered
542 Posts
What would be the bare minimum I would need for such a trip? Hopefully I will have tow "D" rings up front and one in the reciever. I take it we will be doing this in the daylight so, no auxilary lights needed, right?

I'm a noob to off-roading so please use lube. LOL....

·
Registered
542 Posts
I am game....I am up in Gainesville and know a place around Ocala, but would love to come meet up down there.

-Tom
Sorry, NO UF ALLOWED! l__l

Just messing with you Tom, lol.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ocala is a great place to go. i go camping out there a lot. don't know the trails that well though.

All you would need is the rear hitch d ring if you get stuck. A shovel is also a good idea.
There is also a free shooting rang out there too, if you wanted to have a side event.

I would even be game for a meet up one day, camp in woods and then leave the next morning (what I normally do) if anyone else is game.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright, the time is near, how does sep 13-14 sound in Ocala nat forest? little mudding, little camping. I know a few of us were talking about it, so lets see who can make it! We could also do a sep 14th-15th.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts