Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this nifty little gadget for Christmas. It's a Bluetooth FM receiver. You may or may not know of these, and if your currently on the cheap, and don't want to replace your whole radio head unit just yet, let me share this info:) I have a 2007 limited, with very nice, all working perfectly 6cd changer, Boston sound system, et. BUT NO BLUE TOOTH, AUX CORD, OR THUMB DRIVE. ? BUT I can now plug into my 12 volt plug this blue tooth, FM receiver, and my music on my phone, or steam Amazon Music, is played through my own speaker system! I'm stoked... I'm attaching a link, hope this helps someone who has a nice collection on their cell phone, but doesn't want to buy a new head unit yet ?

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Fozzy, the thumbnail you posted is a little hard to read. Can you post a link to the Bluetooth adapter you got? As your post is a few months old I would ask how is the adapter holding up? Any issues?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope this helps or my post of the FM Transmitter correctly copies over. It works great, and still is working just fine ?no static sound, auto connects to my phone via blue tooth if already on when I get in car. I use it mainly to listen to Amazon Music.
IMDEN Bluetooth FM Transmitter for Car, QC3.0 Wireless Bluetooth FM Radio Adapter Music Player FM Transmitter / Car Kit with Hands-Free Calling and 2 USB Ports Charger Support USB Drive https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F2RTN5Z/ref=cm_sw_r_fm_apa_i_pT.gDb076HYTB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts