Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making plans to replace the stock fog lights bulbs in my 2006 Commander and was wondering if anyone has done this yet. Anyone have any suggestions as to the easiest way to get to them? At first glance, they look pretty hard to get to unless you have really long and skinny arms.

If anyone has done the repalcement and has some suggestions I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i haven't done it yet, but i was looking cause i also got some replacement bulbs to match my HID kit that I installed. you can't go under cause theres a plastic piece but on the very top of the fog light there is a screw try there first

·
Registered
63 Posts
there good, just had a bad ignitor the guy replaced it works fine now, although i had to change the fuses from 10amp to 20amp for my headlights but it wasnt that expensive and not hard at all.

there real bright also, when smartbeam does decide to turn my high beams on u can see farther with the hid's then the original highbeam bulb so I just leave smartbeam off on the high beams.

·
Registered
63 Posts
the screw on the front didn't work for me guess theres another screw in the back or im retarded...but good thing i have small arms went right under the plastic and took maybe 20 mins...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts