Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was mentioned a while back in a previous thread but I didn't feel like reading through them all to find. Someone said that then you have the mopar fog lights installed it makes your lights automatic. I just had them installed by my dealership and this does not seem to be the case. Do you have to do something special? Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
I don't see how installing the fog lamps will make the headlamps automatic. I understand this was not offered on the 'S' package.
Are the dealer installed fog lamps controlled thru the headlamp stalk (pull out)?
Or a new installed switch?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The stalk that control the lights is replaced with a new one that controls the fog lights also.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sounds like a very nice install was done.
Still don't think it would give automatic headlamps since it would need the dash mounted photo/light sensor and probable reprogramming.

·
Registered
161 Posts
leighj said:
This was mentioned a while back in a previous thread but I didn't feel like reading through them all to find. Someone said that then you have the mopar fog lights installed it makes your lights automatic. I just had them installed by my dealership and this does not seem to be the case. Do you have to do something special? Let me know. Thanks
it is a typo in the book...this upgrade does not allow for auto lamps...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts