Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys. I'm selling one of my bikes and thought someone on here might be interested as everyone seems to be adventurous souls. The bike is a 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic. Even though it is only 50 cubes, it will outrun my 95 c.i. Police Harley, and get over 50 MPG doing it. It currently has 9750 miles, but is still being ridden occasionally. It runs perfectly and is lots of fun to ride. It has plenty of power to pull two people and a full load of luggage up a 6% grade in high gear.

I have installed the following:
Kawasaki Fire & Steel windshield.
Kawasaki Fire & Steel light bar.
Kawasaki Fire & Steel engine guard.
Kawasaki Fire & Steel floorboards. (They are made by Cobra, say Cobra, but came out of a Kawasaki package.)
Kawasaki Fire & Steel chrome fender tips, front and rear.
Kawasaki Vulcan cover.
Vance and Hines Cruzer pipes. Original pipes included.
National Cycle locking hardbags, with luggage liners.
Locking tourpak. Original backrest included.
Mustang 2 piece vintage wide touring seat. Original seat included.
Dunlop Cruisemax rear tire, about 500-1000 miles ago.

Obviously, the Fire & Steel things are all original Kawasaki accessories.

I'm asking $5500 for it, but will consider offers. You can't come close to building this bike for what my asking price is.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
A few more pics. For information, the bags are quick release bags and are very large. You can easily fit 2 gallons of milk in each bag with room to spare. There are no speakers in the trunk, but it is set up for them. The lights on the trunk are LED's and the brake lights have a Back-Off wig wag flasher.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thats a good looking bike. Wish i could handle that amount right now. I am trying to sell my old 1994 honda nighthawk 250 that was my starter bike years ago. Just taking up space now...oh well...good luck with the sell

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. It is a very nice bike. A lot of time and money went into making it as nice as it is, but it too is just taking up space in the garage as I have a bigger bike that we take trips on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.