Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD, thanks Holiday and Zharry!

I recently traded in my XK for a 2015 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x w/ factory rear electronic locker. I took off most of my skids so y'all could have 'em.

SOLD - 4xguard front skid (silver) - no scratches, never taken off-road

SOLD - 4xguard matrix w/ grill hoop and 2" receiver, also includes brackets to mount without 2" reciever

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
You still have any of this up for sale?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Looks like you are in Houston, which is the same for me, so let me know what you still have.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm working out a deal for the front guard now, I'll let ya'll know if it doesn't work out. Everything else is for sale. If you want a few things we can work out a package deal.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Front matrix - sale pending

Silver Front skid plate - available for $200

Belly guard skid - available for $150

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyway u could find out shipping to Michigan. Really want both plates.
Ups quoted $75 to 48617 from 77546, not sure of your exact zip code. The Package is 39"x19"x7" and weighs about 60 lbs. If you buy 'em both I'll let 'em go for $300 as a package, as long as you cover shipping.

-Ross

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Houston,Tx.

Matrix is sold, working out a deal for skids with another member, I'll let you know if it falls through

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'll take the guards. Let me know if your deals fall through. I'll PayPal you. Combo deal price $300 plus shipping. Also do you still have the swaybar ends?
Thanks
Sam

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll take the guards. Let me know if your deals fall through. I'll PayPal you. Combo deal price $300 plus shipping. Also do you still have the swaybar ends?
Thanks
Sam
Hey Sam, The Matrix is sold and the rest of the skids are sold pending payment. I still have the swaybar links, they're yours for free as long as you cover shipping. I was the one who bought your snorkel a few years ago and still feel bad about making you wait so long for my stock airbox. PM me your address info and I can get 'em shipped out this week.

-Ross

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ross I sent you a message. Dont know if you saw it or not. Yes I want them just pm me the price of shipping. My address is in the message I sent. Thanks

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
The rock sliders still around? How much? Do I need to drill to install them or do they fit pre-existing holes?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts