Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings Everyone,

I have a professionally powdered coated black E&G mesh grill that was recently purchased from one of our members here - I put it on for 10 minutes and was removed immediately - Didn't match my silver commander and wife did not like the looks - Send me a private message if you're interested so I can send a picture of the grill through your email - The msrp was $325 for the grill plus $100 for the black coating - I'll take $200 plus $15 for ground shipping

·
Registered
29 Posts
DO YOU STILL HAVE IT??? New memeber...been looking all over....

CAll Me/......

EDITED BY MODERATOR: Please use Private Messages To Communicate Personal Information Such As Phone Numbers

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
perez2512 said:
I'm unable to post links here - I need a number of posts before I can do so
Yes you need 4. Just post another quick one then you're set.

·
2,248 Posts
A word of advise to In Command or anyone else from this old guy. If you want to give someone your telephone number it is better to put it in a PM (Private Message). I am not lecturing you, but any internet posting in an open forum and is very public and once it is out there it is public. Even information as simple as a phone number might be something you want to control.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I was thinking the same thing as HueyPilot was thinking. It's easy to edit. Just go to the post and hit the edit button then delete the phone number if you want to.

·
Administrator
15,241 Posts
Maybe you should call him and tell him.

·
2,248 Posts
Thanks SuperModerator, Maybe now he won't get that phone call the begins with "It's me again Margaret". I always did like that song.

·
Administrator
15,241 Posts
Here is perez2512's picture

·
Registered
455 Posts
That would look pretty cool on a black commander

·
Registered
32 Posts
perez2512 said:
The item is still available for sale $215 delivered shipped via usps or ups ground
OK I'm thinking about it, the dealer will get me the factory black for $140 just trying to imagine how this would look on my truck...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.