Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My buddy and I have been staying late and making sets of Jeep Commander rocker moldings. Now, we ordered 1 set and experimented with them and i must say he and i are both super satisfied with the end result. We were curious to know if anyone on this forum would like a set. We are offering them for 300.00-330.00 shipped. Can someone be ever so kind enough to post a picture of mine with them installed? What we would do is send you a paint card and you then can match your vehicle to the closest matching card and we'll take it from there. We sand, Wet Sand, Prime, DA, the whole 9 yards. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Thanks-Shiny

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tcc-what is your email address?

·
Registered
100 Posts
you really need to lower that rig. It looks horrible.

you also need to provide better pics if you want to sell an item to us for 3 bills.
Detail shots of just the mouldings alone would be very helpful.

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Are you planning on putting tires on those rims? It must ride awfully hard sitting on the rims like that!!! ;)

BTW, I've seen higher profile tires on a locomotive!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Don't know much about cars but from that picture I am not sure what the painted rocker molding is. Is it the part up above the tire?

·
Registered
717 Posts
The rocker moldings run from the rear of the front tire to the front of the rear tire underneath the door...on stock Commanders they are flat balck plastic...Shiny is dressing them up....Nice XK btw shiny!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.