Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I no longer have a Commander but I have had these extra parts sitting around that I do not need and thought of coming to the forums first. The remote start is for 2008 model and up. This is the entire kit you'll need, comes with all the wiring and extra key fobs. Never even tried installing still in same box. Can send pics if anyone is interested. And then the stock REM AM/FM cd player came out my 08 when I upgraded to a touch screen. Nothing wrong with it and it has the aux port. I believe this will only work for 2008 and up. I am selling both of these together or seperately. Do not have an asking price for either so if you are interested please email me at [email protected] willing to throw a good deal. Thanks!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump..........

·
Registered
309 Posts
how much for the remote start kit? Mine used to have it installed, but dealer removed it before I bought it....

Dave

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Needing this goneeeee! Any offers??? Reminder, remote start will only work for model XK 08-up. Comes with everything you need for installation. The stock cd player will only work for 08 models and up as well and does have the aux cord in it. Still sitting in my garage just seeing if anyone still wants this. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Does the CD player have the multi disc changer?

I know there are basically 2 stock models one with that holds just a single disc - which is what I have - but I had an 08 Grand Cherokee that had the stock head unit with the multi-disc changer from the factory, I think it held 4 or 5 discs - that's the one I'd be interested in if you have it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Big Blue, unfortunately it is not the multi disc changer :( just single disc because it came out of sport Commander model.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump????? Need this thing gone lol anyone?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Bump????? Need this thing gone lol anyone?

Are you sure that radio only works in 08s? I have the REC nav unit which is about as useless as a one legged man in a butt kicking contest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Holiday Jones, yes I am pretty sure they will only work for 08' and up models.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still for sale, taking any offers???

·
Registered
47 Posts
Blue I never got it!!! Btw mines an 06 not an 07 as I posted. Works great but I'm upgrading this weekend if he can get to it or next. It's a 5 or 6 disc... send me a PM

·
Registered
30 Posts
Are you sure that radio only works in 08s? I have the REC nav unit which is about as useless as a one legged man in a butt kicking contest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a stock AM/FM/CD out of my '06 limited taking up space in the garage. No nav, ent, aux etc. but it does have some fancy chrome accents on the big knobs ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump again....any offers accepted

1 - 16 of 16 Posts