Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we wanted to go play out at the Fort Lewis ORV park. No sooner did we get there than we were told that it wasn't for Jeeps, just for motorcycles and ATVs. Crap.

So, we headed out to nearby Lewis Lake to check out the camping areas and managed to find some fun as well.

This sign is much more effective at keeping us out of areas that we shouldn't be in than the usual "No Trespassing" signs...

Links to some quick vids...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeski/4355371152/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeski/4354622605/in/photostream/

My many thanks to my wife who got splashed more than once getting the pictures and videos.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and somewhere along the way I picked up some gravel in my passenger side tire bead and dropped to 26psi on my way home. I removed the gravel and aired it back up, but it's still leaking. Darn.

·
Premium Member
12,579 Posts
Great looking "action" pictures, glad you still found a place to go play.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Great pics. Let me know if you ever come up north a bit, will show you some of the trails in BC I like to play on.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Whatever happened to your tire, it was worth it for the shots you got. I especially like the third one. Do you have these in high-res? I bet whoever made that bumper and roof rack would love those shots for advertising (unless you made them yourself).

Only downside is that they aren't (I assume) widescreen.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I finally took the tire in and they remounted it (without gravel), it does have a slight leak in it, but it'll hold until I find some new tires.

I think you can get the high-res versions off my flickr site which is linked from the vids (if not from the pics). If you can't get them there, PM me and I can send the originals.

The roof rack is a surco safari and the bumper is a GetLost4x4 product, who, regretably, doesn't build them anymore. But if you look close at the rack, you can see one of his stickers up there (passenger side).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts