·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fyi, lost $900 ....

username: vijic

Re: Stock intake w/ K&n filter
Hello

I am interested in buying the Stock intake w/ K&n filter that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a Cashiers Cheque or Money Order.

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,

Raymond Griffiths

Should you need to reply to me, Please get back in touch with your details to me at: [email protected] for a quick reply.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
how exactly did you loose $900?

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
I got two of these in my PM inbox, forwarded it to 49er. Typical Criagslist style scam email, gets the delete button.

Not sure how you lost $900, though.

Maybe we need to have an option where PMs are restricted until x number of posts or something. Not sure, just a thought.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
You know, just reading it, this person sounds full of s**t. The text seems way too busy to me. Does anybody actually talk like that ? A legit buyer would just say, " hey I want the intake, pm me back ". Way too much dialogue . Looks like a computer program wrote it.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
That member was banned today, Please let me know when you get requests like this and I will take care of them. The PM has SPAM written all over it, my advise is to buy and sell to recognized members.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
This is totally off topic but can I ask why you are running 255/65R17's with a 4 inch superlift?

Plictures please.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
The broken english is a dead giveaway. Probably from eastern Europe. These types of e-mails are blocked on a daily basis by our IT provider at work. Just an FYI.:eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
The broken english is a dead giveaway. Probably from eastern Europe. These types of e-mails are blocked on a daily basis by our IT provider at work. Just an FYI.:eek:rangehat:
Ditto on the broken english part and the test just being too busy. Typical Craig's list type of scam.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
WE NEED MORE DETAILS?!?! This thread fails to deliver

I just wanted an excuse to use that image.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Of course, you know what you get when you mix Fed-Ex with UPS....Fed-UP!

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
You know, just reading it, this person sounds full of s**t. The text seems way too busy to me. Does anybody actually talk like that ? A legit buyer would just say, " hey I want the intake, pm me back ". Way too much dialogue . Looks like a computer program wrote it.
Or a guy from India.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Any word on this topic?

·
Registered
953 Posts
I received the same PM, just for the TPM sensors I was selling a couple of months ago. It stank to high heaven, so I just forwarded it to 49er to report the spam.

I didn't lose a dime... :stickpoke:

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I hate when people open a thread and never post back to give the details. You just wasted our time!:stickpoke:

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
I think this thread is a scam! Or maybe the OP just lost $900 in an unrelated event and wanted to throw it in to this thread. nashmaximusoriya, I will wire you $900 to compensate your loss. Just send me your bank account number, routing number, and you SSN. LOL If you don't believe me then you just won some kind of foreign lottery and if you give me the above information I will transfer $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to your account.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
LMAO.......:rofl:

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
I know a widow who will send you One Million from an inheritance if you will forward her the tax first!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts