Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I got your attention.

In case you are on the line about joining us for the trail ride Saturday in Sedona, Here is some incentive. I went back and bought three more of the 12 air compressors and will donate them as attendance prizes for the trail ride. This is not a huge deal but it might be enough to justify going. We can draw straws or cards or whatever the group chooses to do.

Here is a picture of what the air compressors look like.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Can I bring two cars and get two staws? Just kidding, great idea. Thanks for your gererosity

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not much of a response, good news for the few who are going, but I wish we would get a bigger group.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
HueyPilotVN said:
not much of a response, good news for the few who are going, but I wish we would get a bigger group.

WOW HueyPilot, that is very nice of you to do that!

I think we will have to mark this as the First offical JeepCommander.com Trail Ride! Then there is the camping trip coming up in September.

Before ya know it, there will be several outings for XKs across the country every year and we will have a bunch of sponsors donating door prizes. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Great idea! I wish I could go... or I wish we had more Commanders in my area to put something together!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
If I was on that side, I would be with you guys in a heartbeat. That's very generous of you to offer the compressors there Huey!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
That is very nice of you Huey!!! I will PCS out to Sierra Vista this fall and can't wait for the future Arizona trail rides.

Slainte'
O'C

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Huey that Rocks! Are you punishing me for living in Alaska? Oh man this is just wrong. :)

Again have fun on your ride.

Guess its time to sell the house at a loss, find a job in AZ and follow my dad down.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Always room for more!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Wish I could go, no time for me to get down there from Denver today.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Wish I had known sooner, might have gone. Live now in Las Cruces, N.M. probably not TOO FAR from Sedona. Beautiful area up there and would love to go around with someone familiar with the area. I would have moved there a few years ago but even then prices were way over my head. john

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
John,

I think that the person who comes the longest distance ought to get a compressor without drawing a straw. Want to bet that the other guys who are coming are looking up their distance to Sedona right now....lol

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Phunkeydude said:
Well, maybe we could plan an outing in CO some time. Some beautiful country up your way...
I'd appreciate that, there's some great wheeling up here. I need to come down your way, never done any wheeling in your area.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
HueyPilotVN said:
John,

I think that the person who comes the longest distance ought to get a compressor without drawing a straw. Want to bet that the other guys who are coming are looking up their distance to Sedona right now....lol
I think that would be the brain child of this event, Phunkeydude, AKA: Tom

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
PM to HueyPilotVN, you send me the compressor I get your pic in the calendar without voting ;),,,,, and don't tell a49er

Its really nice of you to do so for the trip comers. maybe we call it XK spirit :)

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Ahmed said:
PM to HueyPilotVN, you send me the compressor I get your pic in the calendar without voting ;),,,,,
Ahmed,

I think you are going to have to allow one or two more photos in for the voting on the Calendar after this trip. What till you see the Red Rock area and 5 or 6 Commanders in the fore ground. Ah, maybe that can be the cover shot for the calendar!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts