Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah......that got your attention didn't it?

If you are cruisin around the Desplaines Ill area, listening to the Bears pre game/game and find yourself on Wolf Rd. 3 houses North of Algonquin on the West side of the street you will notice a yard with 6 televisions stacked 2 high operatining on the front lawn.
About 15 young men and 1 old dude hanging out.
That would be my sons and their pals having their annual Bears party in my yard.
We have around 10 cases of beer were trying to get through. More can be had
If you want to help out, stop by and hug one of the 4 salamanders.....beer is on me.
Stop by.....you know my name.

Rob

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
Yeah......that got your attention didn't it?

If you are cruisin around the Desplaines Ill area, listening to the Bears pre game/game and find yourself on Wolf Rd. 3 houses North of Algonquin on the West side of the street you will notice a yard with 6 televisions stacked 2 high operatining on the front lawn.
About 15 young men and 1 old dude hanging out.
That would be my sons and their pals having their annual Bears party in my yard.
We have around 10 cases of beer were trying to get through. More can be had
If you want to help out, stop by and hug one of the 4 salamanders.....beer is on me.
Stop by.....you know my name.

Rob
Pics ?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I'm on my way now! I should be there about 7:30 tonight. In time to help you clean up. j/k Enjoy the game and the nice weather for Bears.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
This might come in handy for the beer!

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/An-awesome-way-to-pour-a-beer.html

I saw the National Anthem, the fly over and the first touchdown, at my father-in-law's, but then had to drive home (1.5 hrs). I am a fan of J Cuttler, although my loyalty lies with Peyton Manning. But, they f'd up last weekend, so I rooting for my #2 team, da Bears! :eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Whew!
Typical Chicago game.
Gotta run you to the edge of your seat in the last three minutes, but........Now Green Bay....our turf.

At least I can watch the whole game from inside, uk, uk.

Now I gotta try to move these photos from my email to the forum........I need real SIMPLE instructions...like for a novice.....5253????

Rob

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
For pics, I suggest you open a photobucket account (free). Then you upload them to photobucket. Then when you hover your mouse over the pic you want to post, you'll get a little screen open up that shows various link options. Copy the Image link and past it onto your post and the pic will show when you submit it. You can post a few pics in each post ... 4-6 I think.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Now I gotta try to move these photos from my email to the forum........I need real SIMPLE instructions...like for a novice.....5253????

Rob
looks like a great time you had ..

I will make it very simple, if you like forward all the e-mails to my e-mail and I will post the pics for you.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
looks like a great time you had ..

I will make it very simple, if you like forward all the e-mails to my e-mail and I will post the pics for you.
Thanks Ahmed,
I will fool around with the shots tonight.....if I can't get it right you likely will have to save me from myself, LOL.

Rob

1 - 20 of 30 Posts