Jeep Commander Forum banner

FREE Chiltons Service Manual Access!!!

7K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  07JeepXK 
#1 ·
Yes, I said FREE access to chiltons online manuals to anyone holding a Los Angeles County Library Card. Almost anyone Can get ONE! even if you dont live in or near LA, use a friends adress or something.

The county provides access to anyone with a FREE library card to the chiltons online .. EVERYTHING you would want to know about basically every car is available.

I learned about this from school and am passing the info onto everyone i know.

for those in LA here is a link to the library website...

www.colapublib.org

at the top of the screen click Research and Learning
then Auto repair
Then Chilton Library
Enter your Library card number and your IN.

Hope people find this info useful.

See less See more
#2 ·
Sweet! I'm in Illinois but have friends in the county. That's a pretty awesome deal for their users.

#3 ·
Kansas does free access to chilton free too.

If you live in the entire state of Kansas you get free access to the Chilton manuals. All you have to do is go to the Kansas state library website : http://www.skyways.org/KSL/ and click on im looking for... then auto repair. It works for anyone with an IP adress that originates in KS or if you have a confirmed address in KS and get a state library card.

#5 ·
Not that im aware of. Unless its an online version or something because I always look when in the local auto parts stores and havent found one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.