Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to be upgrading my rims and tires in the next week or two.

If anyone in the Phoenix, Arizona area wants them let me know and we can arange a pickup. Im not looking to sell them, but i'd just assume they went to someone rather then the tire shop.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Darn, I just spend $400 for some to mount winter tires. Thanks for offering, you're a great person for offering them. I hope someone here can use them.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I won't be over there in the next two weeks but if you don't have any local takers I have an office in Pheonix you can drop them off at and I'll pick them up later. It would be best though if you had someone local that could drive to you and pick them up.

Thanks,

·
Registered
160 Posts
Why don't you keep them incase you sell the vehicle. The upgraded rims would be worth selling. maximo

·
Registered
396 Posts
Do you still have the rims?

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm needing some rims to mount some winter tires on badly. It is so hard to find a wheel that will fit these things without breaking the bank. I would send you money to ship them to me here in Canada if you still had them.

Thanks,

Matt

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
I'm needing some rims to mount some winter tires on badly. It is so hard to find a wheel that will fit these things without breaking the bank. I would send you money to ship them to me here in Canada if you still had them.

Thanks,

Matt

Hey Matt,
I don't mean to crush your hopes but this thread was started on October 30th of the year 2006. I think these rims are looooonnggg gone. :D

·
Registered
444 Posts
I live in Winnipeg. You thinking about letting them go Texel? I would definately be very appreciative if it was so.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.