Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a year or two ago I gave a friend of mine a TJ. He needed a car and I was not using it. I bought this TJ new with both the soft top and the hard top with a removable front top section. I never took the hard top off and the soft top was left folded down in the back. I stored the extra parts for the soft top. Two black door frames, two front windows in frames that attach to the top of the doors, and the two zip out rear side windows. There may be a black bag type cover for the parts, (not sure but seems like it). Anyway I never got a chance to give my friend these parts and he recently sold the TJ. I have no need for these soft top components. Is there anyone in the Phoenix area that either has a TJ or knows someone that needs them. Doc, I was thinking that you might know someone since you are in with the Wrangler group.

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The reason I never sent them to my friend was that they are a pain to send. Maybe someone in Phoenix needs them. I could take them to Jon's BBQ later this month.

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You got it. You can PM me with a phone number and we can arrange to get them to you.

·
Registered
87 Posts
just call me at the shop 623.939.9353

i'll be there till noon tomorrow and pretty much all day sunday, just call first to make sure i didn't run out for supplies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.