Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I would but I'm lifted with 34 inch Mud Tires so that wouldn't help you out.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
31.5 inches - measured from the ground to the fender flair bottom edge - vertical over center of front wheel. Stock 06 limited - Hemi, worn tires, 36 lbs of air, no occupants.

·
Registered
243 Posts
hi,

are you sure?

Since rblapham measured to the bottom of the fender flare, just measure your own jeeps distance from bottom of flare to hood and add 'em together.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
The original question diagram is vague so I provided the point I thought you wanted. Like Psycho said just add from the bottom of the fender flair to wherever you want - that distance will not change unless you are putting on a larger hood or something.
The measurement to the bottom of the fender flair will change with bigger tires/wheels, lift kits etc.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
What would you need a measurement to the hood for anyways??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I need becouse next year in our country road toll goes up, and I am going to buy Commander, so I wonder if Commander comes in higher rang of toll. All cars messured in above position that go over 130cm are in higher range.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
OK getting the picture and finally understand. Good thing my Commander is in a heated garage:) I measured to the hood over the front wheel centerline like your picture. 45.5 inches or 116cm so think you save some money. Do they read the car heights using lasers? What country are you in?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts