Jeep Commander Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I feel Jeeperf makes quality pieces...but I'll say I "rigged" my lift together for years and replaced about 16 cv axles and close to half that in wheel hubs. I tried substituting with some Jeeperf diffferential drops and bushings but took them out piece by piece. Be careful piecing things together, i ultimately just finished putting all the superlift pieces in place after buying and putting them in chunks at a time. Now I've replaced everything with new :( take the advice given here and carefully pick your pieces knowing its a niche market. From first hand experience even with the superlift drops and pieces I had in and flush cv axle angles to go with it the aftermarket cv axles still go bad fast. My driver side is knocking with less than a year on reverse and forward acceleration and the passenger pops and clicks going over bumps lol. Took them out this weekend and the inner joints are hitting the housing going to warranty them out AGAIN and just keep them on the shelf as last resort spares. Find some oem cores and have them rebuilt in my experience or order some mopar remans to avoid new price tags are my preference.

I did start with 2 inches and went to 4 inches. Thank lord I dont see anymore JBA lifts for sale, guy makes some real good stuff but that $1200 4 inch lift i upgraded to has been 4 years of troubles and hassles.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts