Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a set of front tow hooks, and the instructions call for removing the front fascia to install. Here is my question: there are three plastic rivets and one screw on eash side that I think are in the wheel wells, I can't even locate them. how do you go about getting these out? I have no problem removing the grill and all other fasteners, but it is stumping me how to get these sides off.
Anybody?

·
Registered
204 Posts
HEMI said:
I just got a set of front tow hooks, and the instructions call for removing the front fascia to install. Here is my question: there are three plastic rivets and one screw on eash side that I think are in the wheel wells, I can't even locate them. how do you go about getting these out? I have no problem removing the grill and all other fasteners, but it is stumping me how to get these sides off.
Anybody?

Once you pop the plastic rivets off you can pull the liner out and then should be able to see the screw. Usually DCX hides one up near the back corner of the fascia, it may be body color and hard to see but is should be there. Attached a picture showing the screw.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts