Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 Commander and both my front & rear windshield washers just stopped working. I checked all of the fuses and fluid but could not find any problems there. Has anyone had this problem?

·
Administrator
16,181 Posts
I have an 07 Commander and both my front & rear windshield washers just stopped working. I checked all of the fuses and fluid but could not find any problems there. Has anyone had this problem?
Sounds like the pump.

·
Premium Member
12,558 Posts
I know this sounds too simple, but is there fluid in the reservoir?

·
Administrator
16,181 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine Stopped Working as well!

I have an '07 commander and my front and rear windshield washer fluid stopped pumping this week as well!!! Did you recently take your Jeep in for service? I used my washer fluid on my way into the dealer this week and now this weekend it doesn't work... I'd really appreciate if you'd let me know what you've heard.

Cheers.
Joe 'the New Guy to this Forum'.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Not sure if you have found the answer to your issue, but I just found out that the little hose that connects to the washer that is on the hood broke off and became disconnected. Figures, this is about the 4th issue I've had with my 2006 since the warranty ran out. I would definitely recommend the extended warranty (take it from someone who regrets not getting it)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts