• 2.5"

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What size spacer lifts are you interested in.

1/2"
1"

these are just steel plates that will go on top of the stock strut assembly to add more height or level out the front end.

i think i can probably sell a kit for about $50-75 for just the front.

i can also make a 2.5" spacer lift if you are interested.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Of course we are interested... quite obvious by how many people are inquiring on what seems like a daily basis. How much and how soon? Are you basing it opn an existing manufacturer's set-up and quality?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
In the near future I will be looking into adding an extra inch to the front end along with the Superlift so I could use a 1/2 inch spacer.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
I'm for whatever it takes to level the front end out after adding the front bumper and winch. I'm waiting dude, get busy! lol

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I say, whatever's going to level it out with no other modifications. So whether that be 1", or 1/2", or 19" (bizarre, I know, but you get the point), I want that!

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i can have the plates cut pretty easy. all they would require is the plate. no other hardware unless we go over 1/2" lift.

·
Registered
319 Posts
yeah, a leveling kit would be sweet!

·
Registered
319 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
245/70R17 and a few others depending on the brand of tire and if your running spacers.

·
Registered
319 Posts
thanks, that's more tire than i thought...

·
Registered
324 Posts
245/70R17 and a few others depending on the brand of tire and if your running spacers.
That is the size I run w/o any suspension mod or spacers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts