Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just got my Commander this past weekend and was going to put the front tag holder on and noticed some one had opened the plastic rap and gotten the hardware out of it. Can anyone tell me if it attaches to the front bumper with screw or those plastic rivits or what. What size also. I would go back to the dealer but their about 70 miles away.

David

·
Premium Member
12,558 Posts
They gave me the mount to install in the future when I purchased my Commander, AZ will require a front plate starting in 2008.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
a49erFootballFan said:
They gave me the mount to install in the future when I purchased my Commander, AZ will require a front plate starting in 2008.
NOOOOOOOOO! Why? WHy? Why? They want to ruin my beautiful vehicle with a stupid front plate. All they do is collect bug guts.

·
Premium Member
12,558 Posts
Sorry to bring you the bad news, I Think when you do your registration renewal in 2008 you will get the second plate, there is still a slim chance that we will be grandfathered and all NEW registrations will come with two plates.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.