Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Jeep Commander - V8 -4.7, all the goodies and taken care of. Might consider a trade for a nice Element or Suby - needs for gas mileage have changed. I don't mind adding money to the trade on my end.

**MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER**

Still has a BB of around $18k - fine with a low ball, but I am not giving it away. Here is your chance to own a HIGHLY DESIRABLE QDII Commander with all the goods. Located in Northeast PA.

Features: A/C: Front, A/C: Rear, Cruise Control, Navigation System, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Leather Interior, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Airbag: Side, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, Fog Lights, CD Changer, Premium Sound, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Tinted Glass, Alloy Wheels, Sunroof/Moonroof, Third Row Seats, Tow Package
Selling Points: Quadra-drive II w/ LOCKING DIFFERENTIALS front & rear, Satellite radio, Blue tooth/UConnect via premium sound system/Full Navigation, power adjustable pedals, steering wheel audio controls, premium vanity mirrors, roof rack, H-D cooling and towing package.
Condition: Very good condition Commander with mostly highway miles - significantly better then average condition - overall a 9-9.5/10 for year and miles. New cost in '06 was $38,800. Always serviced and maintained - no kids or smoking. No disappointments. Chip in windshield 2 years ago - repaired w/o issues.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Do you have some pics? Is it a Limited or Base model?

·
Registered
126 Posts
^Well if it has QD-II then it would be a limited model. But pictures would help you sell it easier!
I have a sport 4.7 with QDII.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ok - some pics added. If someone wanted this Jeep and wants a lift on it, I would install lift and wheel spacers for cost and a hand in doing so for a fair purchase price - just read the forum rules and it says you have to post a price - looking at every other commander and comparing what I have seen, I would easily pay $14-$15k for this.

Also might consider trade for a Rubicon w/ low miles. I certainly don't mind adding $$$ to the deal. Or a sweet built regular post 98 not grand cherokee with all the goodies and cash to me. Like I said in a previous post, I have to get something that is a bit easier on gas b/c my situation changed and I will be driving significantly more. So... That leaves me to get a gas miser and a toy - just can't see myself bashing the Commander up in the woods!

I kicked around the idea around of lifting this but since my tires were new I never got around to it - figured I would wear them out 1st. Well, I am no where near that (Hancook's) and here I am wrestling with parting with the sweetest vehicle I have owned to date. Life sucks sometimes...

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
price bump - $14,500

Pretty good deal for this? ehh??? Come check it out - all service is up to date with a new inspection.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Pretty good deal for this? ehh??? Come check it out - all service is up to date with a new inspection.
Is this still for sale? My son is looking for a used Commander. He likes my limited with the Hemi, but he would opt for a 4.7 or 5.7 with lots of options. Thanks.

P.S. How many miles on it.?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts