Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is the place to advertise my boat for sale. The For Sale section looks like it's just for Jeep stuff. Mods, please move as appropriate.

I am selling my 1988 Cruisers Inc SportVee 2660 cabin cruiser. It is 26 feet long + swim platform and has a 10 foot beam. The engine is a 7.5L OMC V8 with approx. 350hp that pulls VERY strong and has about 210 hours on it. She gets on plane quickly and is very stable at speed and in rough waters. The boat is in good condition overall and was well cared for over her life. The hull and transom are solid. There are no soft spots or rotted wood anywhere. The pictures show fresh bottom paint from last year. The boat will sleep 6 people, has a small galley, and a head with shower. Included are full canvas, gps, fishfinder/depthfinder, shore power, and stereo system to name a few. It's too far for me to travel to the shore all summer, so I'm looking for something smaller I can tow and keep at home.

The boat is currently winterized and in storage at a marina in Brick, NJ. I live in Clinton Twp. but am happy to travel to Brick to show the boat to serious buyers.

Serious inquiries, please PM a phone number with hours when it's best to call you, and I will answer all questions to the best of my ability. I am asking for $9000 or best offer. I hold a clean title for the vessel.

·
Registered
248 Posts
$9k? That's it? Man if I had the cash to burn I'd be all over it. She looks real good too. Sorry to hear you can't keep her.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
That boat is beautiful! Should go fast at $9k!

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I'm not sure if this is the place to advertise my boat for sale. The For Sale section looks like it's just for Jeep stuff. Mods, please move as appropriate.
Since your boat can be pulled by a Commander I moved it to the buy/sell section. :)

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Wish it was not so far away, I could use that here in AZ!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since your boat can be pulled by a Commander I moved it to the buy/sell section. :)
That would be cutting it close... This boat's dry weight is roughly 6600lbs. My Hemi Commander will tow about 7300lbs, which leaves about 700lbs for the trailer's weight.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
That would be cutting it close... This boat's dry weight is roughly 6600lbs. My Hemi Commander will tow about 7300lbs, which leaves about 700lbs for the trailer's weight.
Work with me... I am trying to help you :stickpoke:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.