Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
here are the extra cross rails for someone wanting a light bar!!!

I am selling 2 sets of floor mats for the Commander. I have replaced the originals with Husky liners. I have one full set of 4 premium carpet mats in slate grey. I also have one full set of 4 slush mats in slate grey. I will sell both sets (all 8 pieces) for $60 shipped.

I also have a set of 2 roof rail crossbars for sale. These are $70 you pay the shipping. All items are from a 2007 Commander but will fit other years. All items are in good condition. The carpet mats have a little wear but not bad. Items are located in Northwest Illinois. I can send pics if interested.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
You have a PM for the roof rails.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Not sure what rwmorrisonjr is after, but I would be interested in the roof rails if they're available. PM me shipping to 66049 if they are?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have returned a pm to rwmorrisonjr. His interest is in the crossbars. I will wait to hear from him.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
evill1, what do you want pics of? I am selling more than one item. I believe the crossbars are sold pending funds transfer.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
You have cash!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cross bars have been sold. Thanks rw! Awaiting payment for slush mats. Only thing left is carpet mats.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sent you a pm about slush mats. If you haven't sold them yet, I'd be interested, for sure. The XK I just bought has none at all.

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.