Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gone 2006 Jeep Commander Coils

I replaced my coils with old man emu ones in February, and I have the front and rear stock coils sitting in my garage. $50 plus shipping from Maryland.
No longer have them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
How many miles are on them? Did your Commander come from the factory with the tow pakage or did you add it? I only need the rear as want to put them on the rear of my WK for a bit more lift and towing capcity. I live in Wichita, KS 67230 to estimate shipping. What is you method of payment?

Thanks
Tim

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have them anymore. I had to clean out the garage, and in the garbage they went. I will update the posting.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bummer.. That is the 2nd set I missed out on. If you know anyone else with a Commander with the towing pacakge and getting rid of their coil springs, send them my way.

Tim

·
2,248 Posts
You might PM A49erfan. He has an extra set of rear coils off an 07 with a towing package. He is on vacation but I am sure that he will check in daily as he is the Super Moderator. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Bummer.. That is the 2nd set I missed out on. If you know anyone else with a Commander with the towing pacakge and getting rid of their coil springs, send them my way.

Tim

Do the coils differ in the towing package ?!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
There are about 11 different spring rates for the rear commander coils according to the mopar parts online. Factory springs are ~ $87 per coil. Think about it, the XK is about 500lbs heavier than the WK and thus would need heavier coils. I assume these would give an easy inch lift over stock plus better towing for my WK. I towed a Honda S2000 and it squated like crazing and I have the 5.7 with towing package. Thanks for the input fellows. This site is more into homegrown modifications than other sites.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.