Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I have decided to test my luck and put my pride and joy up for sale. It’s an 06 Jeep Commander Limited with the 5.7L engine, completely loaded minus the rear DVD and u-connect. The Jeep Currently has 11,100 miles on it. I am the 2nd owner, I purchased the Commander with 1,500 miles on it. Since then, I have added a 3’’ Stainless catback Gibson exhaust system, and also a K&N intake FIPK 2. Cosmetically I added a chrome bug shield (de-badged) chrome tow hooks, debadged all the logos, custom painted my rocker moldings, 5% limo tint on all windows and 15% on front two, Commander door entry guards, rubber mopar mats, SRT8 pedals, mopar lowering/leveling kit 1.2” front 2” rear drop. (covered under mopar factory warranty) 24’’ Dvinci Volore wheels with 275/25/24 pirelli tires $5,500 alone with only 3K miles on them if that. Direct connect Ipod interface. Commander has factory NAV, SAT radio and RARE backup camera. (didn’t come stock until 07) Mine is a late 06 with saddle Brown Interior. All stock equipment is included in the purchase of the deal. Stock exhaust, stock intake, stock springs, and lastly stock chrome 17’’ Jeep wheels. Suggestive Retail on KBB is 29,320. I am sure this price is fair. Price pending at 32,000. Please contact me at [email protected] or call at (724) 834-8440 ext. 206 Thanks Jim

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.