Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 Jeep Commander Limited 4x4 4.7L V8, 46,000mi, White, Two-tone Grey leather interior, Sunroof & Skylites, Heated seats, Dual Climate, Control, 3rd Row seating, 6-Disc MP3 CD Player, iSimple iPod connector (charges, and allows you to control your iPod using the stereo controls) Too many features to list. FULLY LOADED. VERY CLEAN $18,900OBO.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
I'll take the seats and the door panels!!!!!!!!!!! :banana_hitit:

·
2,248 Posts
I am not trying to give you a hard time, but this is your first post and you are selling your commander here. At least tell us that you have been reading the forum for awhile. Are you a car dealer or did you just think that this was a good place to sell it?

·
Registered
378 Posts
I am not trying to give you a hard time, but this is your first post and you are selling your commander here. At least tell us that you have been reading the forum for awhile. Are you a car dealer or did you just think that this was a good place to sell it?
Give me a break. It's a Commander forum, so it's a pretty damn good place to sell a Commander. Posting once, one hundred times, or a thousand doesn't make any difference, he's still selling a Commander and this is a Commander forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Definitely not a dealer, and have been reading the forum for quite a while, just never signed up. And yes definitely trying to sell my Commander on this site. Seemed appropriate!:)

·
2,248 Posts
Give me a break. It's a Commander forum, so it's a pretty damn good place to sell a Commander. Posting once, one hundred times, or a thousand doesn't make any difference, he's still selling a Commander and this is a Commander forum.
Briandl,

Your reading more into the post than what I said. I said I was not giving him a hard time and I just asked him a couple of questions. One problem with the Internet is that you cannot tell my tone of voice or expression and without those clues it is easy to misunderstand the comments.

Having said that there is another reason for the question. Most people are more comfortable buying from someone that they know. It is not a neccessity, but it does give you a little more confidence in the seller. A few years ago a fellow sold the same set of wheels and tires to several different buyers. It was a real soap opera watching all the developments and the people trying to get back their money.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Still for sale? My son is in the market. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
The OP has not signed on since 12/12/10 so I am betting the Commander has been sold.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
The OP has not signed on since 12/12/10 so I am betting the Commander has been sold.
I think you're right, but I thought I would give it a shot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts