Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: 2006 Jeep Commander Limited 4X4 with a 5.7L Hemi engine with navigation. This Commander has been modified by Tennessee Offroad 4x4 to be one sharp looking vehicle.

Professionally installed extras include:

2.25" Rocky Road lift with Hydroshocks

American Racing series 138 17x8 wheels

5 Brand new 265/70/R17 Nitto Grappler tires

Chrome Jeep bug shield

Front bumper mounted tow hooks

Skid plates

The interior has rare Saddle Brown upgraded leather seating and a 3rd row seat which you can keep up for fold flat. This Commander is loaded with every option Jeep offers except the DVD which can be added. The interior and exterior is in excellent condition. No dings or scratches other than normal road wear. All routine maintenance has been performed by Hansen Jeep since I've owned it. You will not find a nicer, more unique Commander anywhere! This Commander is still under the full factory warranty!

Exterior:

Black

Chrome grill

Chrome roof rails

Chrome Jeep tailgate accent

Chrome Jeep side accents

Chrome wheel well rivets

Tow hitch with wiring

Spare tire

Interior:

Saddle Brown Upgraded Leather

Navigation System

Heated Front Seats

Memory Seats

3rd row seat or fold flat

6 CD with MP3 capability

Am/FM/Satelite, premium sound

Dual climate control

Adjustable foot pedals

Traction control

Rain sensing wipers

Back up sensors

Alarm

High/Lo 4WD

Jeep logo gear shift knob

Carpet and Jeep logo rubber Floor mats

The majority of 28K miles on this Commander are highway miles. This vehicle has only been offroad one time to see how it would perform with the mods. The Commander lived up to it's trail rating and kept up with every Jeep Wrangler on the trails. I didn't try anything stupid that would cause damage and was

comfortable driving on 6-8 rated trails. I escaped the day with no damage and decided it was too nice to be on the trails. You would not be disappointed if you decided to off road with it!

If you have any additional questions, please email me at [email protected].

KBB today said Private Party excellent condition is $23770 without extras. My asking price is $23,999.

**Yakima products not included**

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
would you be interested in selling the wheels/tires from your ride to 15601?

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
What?? What gives? Now you're selling your Commander again? I remember when you put it on ebay and it didn't sell, so you decided to keep it and modify it instead. Now that you have your lift/wheels/tires/basket etc... you decided to sell it anyway?

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Dellamotorbacs said:
Are you looking for it a 91-99 or 91-00 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L 6Cyl header?

On discounting now!!!

Welcome any inquiries to [email protected]
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nothing wrong with it. Just got a deal on something I have been wanting for a long time. Wish I could keep the Commander but I don't need two 4X4's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.